What can GForce do for you?
Our GForce Performance Modules are built to help improve your power, torque and fuel economy in your vehicle. Installation of our performance module is easy, with no cutting of wires and is easily reversed by simply unplugging our performance module from your vehicle. Our units work excellent on stock or modified cars, and are ready to install upon arrival. You gain the benefits advertised and are able to continue to use the same fuel as was originally recommended by your vehicle's manufacturer.CLICK TO SEE WHAT OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING!
The GForce Performance Chip utilizes the latest in technology from the automotive engine control sector.
To understand how our Performance Chip System functions a few things must be known about electronic fuel injection systems:
Our product allows you to take your car's performance to the next level. Our product is made to work with any car in any weather condition and with any combination of different engine modifications. You can have a factory turbo, aftermarket turbo, supercharger, NOS kit, and our unit still remains compatible and able to compensate for any of these variables.
- The unit responsible for controlling your engines fuel, ignition, throttle position, intake temperature, along with a few other variables. This engine management unit is called the ECU (Engine Control Unit). This is the main unit that our Performance Chip interfaces with to create more power, fuel mileage, etc.
- The ideal air fuel ratio (mixture) is termed stoichiometric. This means that there are 14.7 parts air to 1 part gasoline. By achieving this air fuel ratio an engine is able to run more efficiently, meaning better gas mileage, better emissions and more horsepower. Through research we were able develop a system that adjusts the factory ECU's settings in order to produce this ideal fuel mixture.
- Ideal ignition (spark) timing can only be utilized once ideal fuel ratio has been achieved. By advancing the spark timing the piston is allowed to have a longer power stroke, and achieve a more complete burn of the gasoline vapors inside the combustion chamber. These factors are essential in creating more efficient power for a smaller amount of gasoline.
- Our system allows you to run more advanced spark timing with an ideal fuel ratio. Being that our system runs more advanced spark timing and a stoichiometric fuel mixture we advise that you can continue to use the same fuel that was initially recommended for your vehicle. Our claims are based on this, so there is no need to run higher octane fuel. We have found in our research that our system will indeed put out virtually the same power on lower octane fuel vs. higher octane fuel. We are proud to say we are the only chip manufacturer that can make such claims.
Due to government regulations on emissions and power, many manufacturers program your car's ECU with very modest fuel and spark settings that negatively influence your car's power and gas mileage. All of these factors together form a problem that we are now able to solve with the GForce Performance Chip. We have developed a system that is able to intercept and reconfigure the signals transmitted to the ECU. This enables us to essentially tune your ECU to attain maximum efficiency meaning better gas mileage and more power to the ground. The chip is able to work dynamically with the ECU meaning it will compensate for the current load your engine is under:
- When you are full throttle your engine load is increased dramatically over normal freeway cruising, so the chip tells the ECU to compensate for the larger volume of incoming air by injecting more fuel into your engine and advancing the timing, giving you increased overall horsepower
- When you are cruising on the freeway or in the city the load on the engine and incoming air is little so the chip tells the ECU to use less fuel in order to achieve maximum fuel economy
Regardless of your driving style our chip will provide an increase in performance over stock. All of these benefits are achieved without disassembling or reprogramming your ECU thereby not permanently altering your car in any way shape or form. What sets us apart from our competition, we offer a solid product that we stand by, so much so that if you are not satisfied after you install the module and test it out, you can send it back for a refund. Our GForce Chips may sound too good to be true, but let's say that the results speak for themselves.
Our module works with Diesel or Gasoline Engines
Many marks offer both gasoline and diesel type engines for certain models, Our modules work for both.